首页 > 女性 > 情感 > 如果有一天你“失踪”了,谁会最担心?值得每个人看和想……

如果有一天你“失踪”了,谁会最担心?值得每个人看和想……

如果有一天,我失踪了。

If one day, I disappeared.

谁会火急火燎地四处寻找?

Who’ll look around in a hurry?

谁会毫无所谓地一笑而过?

Who’ll take it for granted?

在乎我的人担心,不在乎我的随意。

Someone cares will be worried, those don’t just ignore.

如果有一天,我失踪了。

If one day, I disappeared.

谁会夜不能寐地殚精竭虑?

Who’ll lie awake in the whole night?

谁会口是心非地装作着急?

Who’ll pretend to be anxious?

心里有我的紧张,心里没我的从容。

Someone loves will be uneasy, those don’t just relax.




如果有一天我失踪了,会惊动谁?

If one day, I disappeared. Who cares?

人生最尴尬的事

It’s the most embarrassing thing in life

莫过于高估了自己和别人的关系。

to overestimate the relationship with others

想着别人会离不开、放不下你。

Maybe they’ll miss you just like you do.

可真当有一天你失踪了,

While you really disappeared,

那些你在乎的人,未必会在乎你。

those you care perhaps don’t care about you.

真正为你坐立不安食不下咽的,只有亲人密友。

Just your relatives and close friends will fidget.


如果有一天我失踪了,会惊动谁?

If one day, I disappeared. Who cares?

如果有一天,你真的失踪了,

If it really comes,

爱你的人,翻遍全世界,

Someone loves will find you even go through the world,

不爱你的,无丝毫遗憾。

those don’t just forget you.

不要为不值得的人,伤了不该伤的心。

So don’t break your heart for the unworthy.


几个表达“消失”的单词的区别:

vanish

指完全,往往是神秘而突然的消失,不留任何蛛丝马迹。

Eg.

I thought it was going to rain. But the black cloud vanish. It turned out to be a fine day.

我原以为天要下雨的,可是云消失了,是个好天。


disappear

强调从视线或脑海中消失。这消失可能是暂时的、突然的或永久的。

Eg.

The black car drove away from them and disappeared.

黑色的小汽车驶离了他们便消失了。


fade

侧重逐渐消失。

Eg.

They bloom for a month and fade away in no time.

它们开了一个月的花,很快就凋谢了。

evaporate

指像水蒸发时那样悄然逝去,也指某人悄悄地、突然退出或离去。

Eg.

As opportunities evaporate, anxiety about identity and entitlement seems to be sharpening.

随着机会减少,人们对身份与权利的焦虑似乎更为尖锐。

本文来自投稿,不代表本人立场,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.souzhinan.com/nx/125526.html