首页 > 女性 > 情感 > 你是我悲伤时的安慰 myconsolationinsorrow

你是我悲伤时的安慰 myconsolationinsorrow


你是我悲伤时的安慰
my consolation in sorrow
I don't know what I see in you at our first meeting.
第一次我们遇见时,我不知道我看上你哪一点了。
You're my consolation in sorrow,
你是我悲伤时的安慰,

My hope in misery,
苦难时的希望,
And my strength in weakness.
软弱时的力量。

The tone of your talk bespeaks a certain attachment,
你说话的语气透出一种眷恋。
Sending a melodious waft breath from your warm voluptuous lips into the depths of my heart.
从你那温暖而性感的双唇,将一股悦耳的气息吹进我的心底。

You see through my little game, only not to parry my request.
你看穿了我的小把戏,却没有拒绝我的要求。
You change my life by breaking into my heart,
你闯入我心,改变了我的生活。

Driving my heart seething.
让我满心沸腾。
A presentient yearning occurs to me.
我有了一种预感的渴望。

注释:
1.see something in somebody
看上某人身上的某种好处
2.bespeak
v.展现;显示
These shifts bespeak dissatisfaction with the constraints of traditional banqueting.
这些变化显示了人们对传统宴会种种约束的不满。
3.parry
v.挡开,拦挡(攻击等);逃避;躲避;回避
n.挡开,避开,闪避
4.see through
看透;看穿;识破
I saw through your little ruse from the start.
从一开始我就看穿了你的小计谋。
5.presentient
有预感的;预感到的

本文来自投稿,不代表本人立场,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.souzhinan.com/nx/380459.html